Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOANS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOANS exist?
Definitions of LOANS in dictionaries:
- noun - the temporary provision of money (usually at interest)
- noun - a word borrowed from another language
- verb - give temporarily
- adj - to give the temporary use of [v LENT, LENDING, LENDS] : LENDABLE
There are 5 letters in LOANS: A L N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOANS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOANS plus a wildcard: LOANS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOANS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LOANS
- Short Term loans Same Day
- Donate 1 Fight Against Student loans Happy Lists
- Things to know about home loans
- Student loans The Business ASPA National Weblog
- Used Car loans and Car Finance
- The Student Loan Debt Bomb Americas Next Mortgage Economic Crisis ...
- Home loans Commercial loans CA Residential loans Hard Money loans
- Same Business loans - Day meet your business needs
- Services - Project loans Provider Term loans Provider Business loans ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.