Scrabble word: SLOGAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLOGAN exist?
Definitions of SLOGAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a favorite saying of a sect or political group
- A phrase expressing the aims or nature of an enterprise, an organization, or a candidate; a motto.
- A phrase used repeatedly, as in advertising or promotion: “all the slogans and shibboleths coined out of the ideals of the peoples for the uses of imperialism” (Margaret Sanger).
- A battle cry of a Scottish clan.
- noun - a motto adopted by a group