Scrabble word: SLOGAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLOGAN exist?
Definitions of SLOGAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a favorite saying of a sect or political group
- A phrase expressing the aims or nature of an enterprise, an organization, or a candidate; a motto.
- A phrase used repeatedly, as in advertising or promotion: “all the slogans and shibboleths coined out of the ideals of the peoples for the uses of imperialism” (Margaret Sanger).
- A battle cry of a Scottish clan.
- noun - a motto adopted by a group
There are 6 letters in SLOGAN: A G L N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLOGAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLOGAN plus a wildcard: SLOGAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLOGAN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLOGAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.