Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LONGANS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LONGANS exist?
Definitions of LONGANS in dictionaries:
- noun - tree of southeastern Asia to Australia grown primarily for its sweet edible fruit resembling litchi nuts
- n - the edible fruit of a Chinese tree
There are 7 letters in LONGANS: A G L N N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LONGANS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LONGANS plus a wildcard: LONGANS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LONGANS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LONGANS
- the Battle for Fruit Supremacy... you decide the winner
- longans in a Southwest Florida yard.
- GardenSeed Euphoria Fruit (Longan)
- Please look at these posts ( 1 2 ) in Farsi by an Iranian in Vietnam ...
- longans - arabic.alibaba.com
- Posts during October 2009 for Thao Pham
- longans are small brown round fruits that taste sweet. Just peel the ...
- Hello Kitty Coconut Jelly
- esltigerinchina glimpses of a laowais life in China
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.