Scrabble word: SALON
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALON exist?
Definitions of SALON in dictionaries:
- noun - gallery where works of art can be displayed
- noun - a shop where hairdressers and beauticians work
- noun - elegant sitting room where guests are received
- A large room, such as a drawing room, used for receiving and entertaining guests.
- A periodic gathering of people of social or intellectual distinction.
- A hall or gallery for the exhibition of works of art.
- A commercial establishment offering a product or service related to fashion: a beauty salon.
- noun - a large room in which guests are received