Scrabble word: SALON
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALON exist?
Definitions of SALON in dictionaries:
- noun - gallery where works of art can be displayed
- noun - a shop where hairdressers and beauticians work
- noun - elegant sitting room where guests are received
- A large room, such as a drawing room, used for receiving and entertaining guests.
- A periodic gathering of people of social or intellectual distinction.
- A hall or gallery for the exhibition of works of art.
- A commercial establishment offering a product or service related to fashion: a beauty salon.
- noun - a large room in which guests are received
There are 5 letters in SALON: A L N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SALON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SALON plus a wildcard: SALON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SALON
Images for SALON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.