Scrabble word: SALOON
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALOON exist?
Definitions of SALOON in dictionaries:
- noun - a room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter
- noun - tavern consisting of a building with a bar and public rooms
- noun - a car that is closed and that has front and rear seats and two or four doors
- A place where alcoholic drinks are sold and drunk; a tavern.
- A large room or hall for receptions, public entertainment, or exhibitions.
- The officers’ dining and social room on a cargo ship.
- A large social lounge on a passenger ship.
- A sedan automobile.
- noun - a place where liquor is sold to be drunk on the premises