Scrabble word: SALOON
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALOON exist?
Definitions of SALOON in dictionaries:
- noun - a room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter
- noun - tavern consisting of a building with a bar and public rooms
- noun - a car that is closed and that has front and rear seats and two or four doors
- A place where alcoholic drinks are sold and drunk; a tavern.
- A large room or hall for receptions, public entertainment, or exhibitions.
- The officers’ dining and social room on a cargo ship.
- A large social lounge on a passenger ship.
- A sedan automobile.
- noun - a place where liquor is sold to be drunk on the premises
There are 6 letters in SALOON: A L N O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SALOON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SALOON plus a wildcard: SALOON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SALOON
Images for SALOON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.