Scrabble word: ALONG
Is ALONG valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ALONG in dictionaries:
- adv - with a forward motion
- adv - in accompaniment or as a companion
- adv - to a more advanced state
- adv - in addition (usually followed by `with')
- adv - in line with a length or direction (often followed by `by' or `beside')
- Over the length of: walked along the path.
- On a line or course parallel and close to; continuously beside: rowed along the shore; the trees along the avenue.
- In accordance with: The committee split along party lines over the issue.
- Forward; onward: We drove along, admiring the view.
- As a companion: Bring your friend along.
- With one; at hand: Luckily, I had my camera along.
- Advanced to some degree: getting along in years.
- adv - toward a point ahead or in front
There are 5 letters in ALONG: A G L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALONG
Click to search all anagrams of ALONG plus a wildcard: ALONG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALONG
Images for ALONG
Lookup in Wiki for ALONG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.