Scrabble word: ALONG
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALONG exist?
Definitions of ALONG in dictionaries:
- adv - with a forward motion
- adv - in accompaniment or as a companion
- adv - to a more advanced state
- adv - in addition (usually followed by `with')
- adv - in line with a length or direction (often followed by `by' or `beside')
- Over the length of: walked along the path.
- On a line or course parallel and close to; continuously beside: rowed along the shore; the trees along the avenue.
- In accordance with: The committee split along party lines over the issue.
- Forward; onward: We drove along, admiring the view.
- As a companion: Bring your friend along.
- With one; at hand: Luckily, I had my camera along.
- Advanced to some degree: getting along in years.
- adv - toward a point ahead or in front