Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALONG
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALONG exist?
Definitions of ALONG in dictionaries:
- adv - with a forward motion
- adv - in accompaniment or as a companion
- adv - to a more advanced state
- adv - in addition (usually followed by `with')
- adv - in line with a length or direction (often followed by `by' or `beside')
- Over the length of: walked along the path.
- On a line or course parallel and close to; continuously beside: rowed along the shore; the trees along the avenue.
- In accordance with: The committee split along party lines over the issue.
- Forward; onward: We drove along, admiring the view.
- As a companion: Bring your friend along.
- See Usage Note at <A href="AHD3_T.
- With one; at hand: Luckily, I had my camera along.
- Advanced to some degree: getting along in years.
- adv - toward a point ahead or in front
There are 5 letters in ALONG: A G L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALONG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALONG plus a wildcard: ALONG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALONG
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALONG
- Walking along Wingra Creek
- Hannahs Francis Parker Lower School Second Grade Class Picture
- Summer along the Interurban Trail - Photo by Ron Voigt
- Album Vietnam Halong Halong Bay
- along the tracks 1 12 January 2009 [click for next image social ...
- La baie dalong est depuis le 17 dcembre 1994 inscrite dans la liste ...
- along Tourism Travelling guide Tourist places near along
- P2180049.jpg SOLD Learning Curve Thomas & Friends Take along Mike ...
- Can we come along
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.