Is GALLON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GALLON in various dictionaries:
- noun - United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters
- noun - a British imperial capacity measure (liquid or dry) equal to 4 quarts or 4.545 liters
- A unit of volume in the U.
- A unit of volume in the British Imperial System, used in liquid and dry measure, equal to 4 quarts (4.
- A container with a capacity of one gallon.
- noun - a unit of liquid measure
There are 6 letters in GALLON: A G L L N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GALLON
To search all scrabble anagrams of GALLON, to go: GALLON?
Rearrange the letters in GALLON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GALLON
What's nearby GALLON
Lookup in Wiki for GALLON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GALLON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GALLON"