Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GALLON
In which Scrabble dictionary does GALLON exist?
Definitions of GALLON in dictionaries:
- noun - United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters
- noun - a British imperial capacity measure (liquid or dry) equal to 4 quarts or 4.545 liters
- A unit of volume in the U.
- A unit of volume in the British Imperial System, used in liquid and dry measure, equal to 4 quarts (4.
- A container with a capacity of one gallon.
- noun - a unit of liquid measure
There are 6 letters in GALLON: A G L L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GALLON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GALLON plus a wildcard: GALLON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GALLON
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GALLON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.