Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GOAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOAL exist?
Definitions of GOAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of affairs that a plan is intended to achieve and that (when achieved) terminates behavior intended to achieve it
- noun - the place designated as the end (as of a race or journey)
- noun - game equipment consisting of the place toward which players of a game try to advance a ball or puck in order to score points
- noun - a successful attempt at scoring
- The purpose toward which an endeavor is directed; an objective.
- The finish line of a race.
- A specified structure or zone into or over which players endeavor to advance a ball or puck.
- The score awarded for such an act.
- verb - to score a goal (a point-scoring play in some games)
There are 4 letters in GOAL: A G L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GOAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GOAL plus a wildcard: GOAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOAL
Images for GOAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.