Scrabble word: GOAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOAL exist?
Definitions of GOAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of affairs that a plan is intended to achieve and that (when achieved) terminates behavior intended to achieve it
- noun - the place designated as the end (as of a race or journey)
- noun - game equipment consisting of the place toward which players of a game try to advance a ball or puck in order to score points
- noun - a successful attempt at scoring
- The purpose toward which an endeavor is directed; an objective.
- The finish line of a race.
- A specified structure or zone into or over which players endeavor to advance a ball or puck.
- The score awarded for such an act.
- verb - to score a goal (a point-scoring play in some games)