Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GLOAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLOAT exist?
Definitions of GLOAT in dictionaries:
- noun - malicious satisfaction
- verb - dwell on with satisfaction
- verb - gaze at or think about something with great self-satisfaction, gratification, or joy
- The act of gloating.
- A feeling of great, often malicious, pleasure or self-satisfaction.
- v - to regard with great or excessive satisfaction
There are 5 letters in GLOAT: A G L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLOAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLOAT plus a wildcard: GLOAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLOAT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GLOAT
- Its Not right to gloat. Nice Deb
- Mark Marianelli Sometimes life is good... You should gloat.
- Lone Wolf Archer I Dont Like To gloat
- gloat Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Goat gloat Painting by Diane Whitehead - Goat gloat Fine Art Prints ...
- gloat100.exe(1.82Mb) DownLoad
- Bongo Kanny Enemies gloat
- love your gloat. - New Yorker Cartoon Poster Print by Charles ...
- Atomic9 - Fusion Electronics
- obama gloat