Scrabble word: GLOAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLOAT exist?
Definitions of GLOAT in dictionaries:
- noun - malicious satisfaction
- verb - dwell on with satisfaction
- verb - gaze at or think about something with great self-satisfaction, gratification, or joy
- The act of gloating.
- A feeling of great, often malicious, pleasure or self-satisfaction.
- verb - to regard with great or excessive satisfaction
There are 5 letters in GLOAT: A G L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLOAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLOAT plus a wildcard: GLOAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLOAT
Images for GLOAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.