Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GLOATS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLOATS exist?
Definitions of GLOATS in dictionaries:
- noun - malicious satisfaction
- verb - dwell on with satisfaction
- verb - gaze at or think about something with great self-satisfaction, gratification, or joy
- v - to regard with great or excessive satisfaction
There are 6 letters in GLOATS: A G L O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLOATS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLOATS plus a wildcard: GLOATS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLOATS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GLOATS
- The Simpsons - Marge gloats To Lisa Marge tells Lisa that nobody ...
- Enter your comment here...
- kunstkopf gloats by mollyfootman 22 comments more like this
- Tim Tebows older brother gloats about Broncos loss 9news.com
- Animals Mating
- First Impressions My Little Pony Friendship is Magic (Season 2 ...
- My Monster High Ghouls Rule
- Declan gloats - Emmerdale Aarons secret discovered - Tvradio ...
- Pakistan develops new missile to match Indias Agni gloats ours ...
- What Noo he whines. In a second he gets from first place to ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.