Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLAG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLAG exist?
Definitions of SLAG in dictionaries:
- noun - the scum formed by oxidation at the surface of molten metals
- verb - convert into slag
- The vitreous mass left as a residue by the smelting of metallic ore.
- See scoria (n.
- v - to convert into slag (the fused residue of a smelted ore)
There are 4 letters in SLAG: A G L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLAG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLAG plus a wildcard: SLAG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLAG
Images for SLAG
- Goforth Iron slag Bibb County Glades Alabama
- slag - Gallery of Artificial Rocks
- slag can have shiny surfaces (left)or a bubbly texture (right).
- slag - The Firefly Forest
- slag Stones - The Waste From Iron Ore Stock Photo 29186557 ...
- path through a slag heap in Clarkdale Arizona showing the ...
- Right slag--a low-oxygen byproduct of Cardiffs device. slag may ...
- Synthetic slag - China slag Purificant