Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TAGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAGS exist?
Definitions of TAGS in dictionaries:
- noun - a label written or printed on paper, cardboard, or plastic that is attached to something to indicate its owner, nature, price, etc.
- noun - a label associated with something for the purpose of identification
- noun - a small piece of cloth or paper
- noun - a game in which one child chases the others
- noun - (sports) the act of touching a player in a game (which changes their status in the game)
- verb - attach a tag or label to
- verb - touch a player while he is holding the ball
- verb - provide with a name or nickname
- verb - go after with the intent to catch
- verb - supply (blank verse or prose) with rhymes
- verb - to provide with a tag (an identifying marker)
There are 4 letters in TAGS: A G S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAGS plus a wildcard: TAGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAGS
Images for TAGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.