Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SAG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAG exist?
Definitions of SAG in dictionaries:
- noun - a shape that sags
- verb - droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
- verb - cause to sag
- To sink, droop, or settle from pressure or weight.
- To lose vigor, firmness, or resilience: My spirits sagged after I had been rejected for the job.
- To decline, as in value or price: Stock prices sagged after a short rally.
- To drift to leeward.
- The act or an instance of sagging.
- The degree or extent to which something sags.
- A sagging area; a depression.
- A temporary decline in monetary value.
- A drift to leeward.
- v - to bend or sink downward from weight or pressure
There are 3 letters in SAG: A G S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAG plus a wildcard: SAG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAG
Images for SAG
- sag Merger Skeptics Running for National Board (Exclusive) - The ...
- Screen Actors Guild (sag) Logo
- sag_4c.jpg (790 331 Pixel Dateigre 61 KB MIME-Typ image ...
- sag Awards Submissions Now Open Online Latin Heat Entertainment
- sag Germany - Press Photos Logo Download
- sag Japan At Daves Quality Meat Highsnobiety
- Here is a final round up of all the looks from the 2011 sag Awards .
- sag Awards 2013 Anne Hathaway Jennifer Lawrence Sofia Vergara Work ...
- CBCNET OGI x sag ...
- ben over ben Messenger Bags Ortlieb sag VAGX