Scrabble word: SAG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAG exist?
Definitions of SAG in dictionaries:
- noun - a shape that sags
- verb - droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
- verb - cause to sag
- To sink, droop, or settle from pressure or weight.
- To lose vigor, firmness, or resilience: My spirits sagged after I had been rejected for the job.
- To decline, as in value or price: Stock prices sagged after a short rally.
- To drift to leeward.
- The act or an instance of sagging.
- The degree or extent to which something sags.
- A sagging area; a depression.
- A temporary decline in monetary value.
- A drift to leeward.
- verb - to bend or sink downward from weight or pressure
There are 3 letters in SAG: A G S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAG plus a wildcard: SAG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAG
Images for SAG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.