Scrabble word: FAGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAGS exist?
Definitions of FAGS in dictionaries:
- noun - offensive term for an openly homosexual man
- noun - finely ground tobacco wrapped in paper
- verb - act as a servant for older boys, in British public schools
- verb - work hard
- verb - exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- verb - to make weary by hard work
There are 4 letters in FAGS: A F G S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAGS plus a wildcard: FAGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAGS
Images for FAGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.