Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GAGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAGS exist?
Definitions of GAGS in dictionaries:
- noun - a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter
- noun - restraint put into a person's mouth to prevent speaking or shouting
- verb - prevent from speaking out
- verb - be too tight
- verb - tie a gag around someone's mouth in order to silence them
- verb - make jokes or quips
- verb - struggle for breath
- verb - cause to retch or choke
- verb - make an unsuccessful effort to vomit
- verb - to stop up the mouth
There are 4 letters in GAGS: A G G S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GAGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GAGS plus a wildcard: GAGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAGS
Images for GAGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.