Scrabble word: SAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAGE exist?
Definitions of SAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a mentor in spiritual and philosophical topics who is renowned for profound wisdom
- noun - aromatic fresh or dried grey-green leaves used widely as seasoning for meats and fowl and game etc
- noun - any of various plants of the genus Salvia
- adj - having wisdom that comes with age and experience
- adj - of the grey-green color of sage leaves
- Having or exhibiting wisdom and calm judgment.
- Proceeding from or marked by wisdom and calm judgment: sage advice.
- Serious; solemn.
- Any of various plants of the genus Salvia, especially S.
- The leaves of this plant.
- Any of various similar or related plants in the mint family.
- adj - having wisdom
- verb - to become aware or informed
- noun - an aromatic herb used as seasoning
There are 4 letters in SAGE: A E G S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAGE plus a wildcard: SAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAGE
Images for SAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.