Scrabble word: SAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAGE exist?
Definitions of SAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a mentor in spiritual and philosophical topics who is renowned for profound wisdom
- noun - aromatic fresh or dried grey-green leaves used widely as seasoning for meats and fowl and game etc
- noun - any of various plants of the genus Salvia
- adj - having wisdom that comes with age and experience
- adj - of the grey-green color of sage leaves
- Having or exhibiting wisdom and calm judgment.
- Proceeding from or marked by wisdom and calm judgment: sage advice.
- Serious; solemn.
- Any of various plants of the genus Salvia, especially S.
- The leaves of this plant.
- Any of various similar or related plants in the mint family.
- adj - having wisdom
- verb - to become aware or informed
- noun - an aromatic herb used as seasoning