Scrabble word: AEGIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AEGIS exist?
Definitions of AEGIS in dictionaries:
- noun - kindly endorsement and guidance
- noun - armor plate that protects the chest
- Protection: a child whose welfare is now under the aegis of the courts.
- Sponsorship; patronage: a concert held under the aegis of the parents’ association.
- The shield or breastplate of Zeus, later an attribute of Athena, carrying at its center the head of Medusa.
There are 5 letters in AEGIS: A E G I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AEGIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AEGIS plus a wildcard: AEGIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AEGIS
Images for AEGIS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.