Scrabble word: VISAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VISAGE exist?
Definitions of VISAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the human face (`kisser' and `smiler' and `mug' are informal terms for `face' and `phiz' is British)
- noun - the appearance conveyed by a person's face
- The face or facial expression of a person; countenance.
- Appearance; aspect: the bleak visage of winter.
- adj - the face or facial expression of a person [n -S] : VISAGED
There are 6 letters in VISAGE: A E G I S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VISAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VISAGE plus a wildcard: VISAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VISAGE
Images for VISAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.