Scrabble word: VISA
In which Scrabble dictionary does VISA exist?
Definitions of VISA in dictionaries:
- noun - an endorsement made in a passport that allows the bearer to enter the country issuing it
- verb - provide (a passport) with a visa
- verb - approve officially
- To endorse or ratify (a passport).
- To give a visa to.
- verb - to put an official endorsement on, as a passport
There are 4 letters in VISA: A I S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VISA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VISA plus a wildcard: VISA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VISA
Images for VISA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.