Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VISE exist?
Definitions of VISE in dictionaries:
- noun - a holding device attached to a workbench
- A clamping device of metal or wood, usually consisting of two jaws closed or opened by a screw or lever, used in carpentry or metalworking to hold a piece in position.
- v - to hold in a vise (a clamping device)
- v - to put an official endorsement on, as a passport
There are 4 letters in VISE: E I S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VISE plus a wildcard: VISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VISE
Images for VISE
- Bench Vicevise (34568) - China Cast Iron Or Steel Bench Vice ...
- Wilton 350S 3-12 Machinist Bench vise (Swivel Base)
- Shoes ToysHeavy Duty Industrial Machinists Bench American Made vise ...
- vise Assembly final project for CGT 326.
- ... GRIPPING AND TIGHTENING TOOLS vise image - Visual Dictionary Online
- WEISER Bench vise Article 0033110
- Woodworkers vise - Tools - IRWIN TOOLS
- Irwin - Heavy Duty Workshop vise - 6 In. - 226306 - Home Depot Canada
- AlltradeTools - Catalog - 835778 6 Bench vise
- Bench vise