Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IVIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does IVIES exist?
Definitions of IVIES in dictionaries:
- noun - Old World vine with lobed evergreen leaves and black berrylike fruits
- adj - a climbing vine [n IVIES] : IVYLIKE
There are 5 letters in IVIES: E I I S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IVIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IVIES plus a wildcard: IVIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IVIES
Images for IVIES
- Hutchinson Farm Flower Guide - ivies
- Founder Marjorie Hill
- Best Colleges for Return on Investment - ivies Engineering Schools ...
- Ivy - Bob Websters Gardening
- Boston ivy - Plant Encyclopedia - BHG.com
- BBC - Cornwall - In Pictures - Rugged North Coast
- ivies and Ferns I Fine-Art Print by Lisa Audit at FulcrumGallery.com
- Ferns - British Wildlife Wiki
- Double click on above image to view full picture
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.