Scrabble word: VEILS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VEILS exist?
Definitions of VEILS in dictionaries:
- noun - a garment that covers the head and face
- noun - a membranous covering attached to the immature fruiting body of certain mushrooms
- noun - the inner membrane of embryos in higher vertebrates (especially when covering the head at birth)
- noun - a vestment worn by a priest at High Mass in the Roman Catholic Church
- verb - to obscure, or conceal with or as if with a veil
- verb - make undecipherable or imperceptible by obscuring or concealing
- verb - to provide with a veil (a piece of sheer fabric worn over the face)
There are 5 letters in VEILS: E I L S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VEILS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VEILS plus a wildcard: VEILS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VEILS
Images for VEILS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.