Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VEILS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VEILS exist?
Definitions of VEILS in dictionaries:
- noun - a garment that covers the head and face
- noun - a membranous covering attached to the immature fruiting body of certain mushrooms
- noun - the inner membrane of embryos in higher vertebrates (especially when covering the head at birth)
- noun - a vestment worn by a priest at High Mass in the Roman Catholic Church
- verb - to obscure, or conceal with or as if with a veil
- verb - make undecipherable or imperceptible by obscuring or concealing
- v - to provide with a veil (a piece of sheer fabric worn over the face)
There are 5 letters in VEILS: E I L S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VEILS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VEILS plus a wildcard: VEILS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VEILS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VEILS
- Kate Middleton on her wedding day wearing Sarah Burton dress
- WEDDING veils BRIDAL veils Custom Tulle Wedding veils Crystal ...
- Classic to Modern Wedding veils short two tier wedding veil
- Other Vintage Inspired Wedding veils
- Customized Circular Wedding and Bridal veils
- Quality Custom Bridal Wedding veils
- New Communion veils Headpieces and Accessories M&J Blog
- 2011 wedding veilsveils
- Bridal Veil Styles (Source weddinginspirasi.com)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.