Scrabble word: SLIVER
Is SLIVER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SLIVER in dictionaries:
- noun - a small thin sharp bit or wood or glass or metal
- noun - a thin fragment or slice (especially of wood) that has been shaved from something
- verb - divide into slivers or splinters
- verb - break up into splinters or slivers
- verb - form into slivers
- A slender piece cut, split, or broken off; a splinter: slivers of broken glass.
- A small narrow piece, portion, or plot: a sliver of land.
- verb - to cut into long, thin pieces
There are 6 letters in SLIVER: E I L R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLIVER
Click to search all anagrams of SLIVER plus a wildcard: SLIVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLIVER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLIVER
Lookup in Wiki for SLIVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.