Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLIVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLIVER exist?
Definitions of SLIVER in dictionaries:
- noun - a small thin sharp bit or wood or glass or metal
- noun - a thin fragment or slice (especially of wood) that has been shaved from something
- verb - divide into slivers or splinters
- verb - break up into splinters or slivers
- verb - form into slivers
- A slender piece cut, split, or broken off; a splinter: slivers of broken glass.
- A small narrow piece, portion, or plot: a sliver of land.
- v - to cut into long, thin pieces
There are 6 letters in SLIVER: E I L R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLIVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLIVER plus a wildcard: SLIVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLIVER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLIVER
- Silver Egg Twitpaper - Free Twitter Themes Backgrounds and Layouts
- What to See while Buying Silver Jewelry Lubas Fashions
- White Silver Swirls Wallpaper White Silver Swirls Desktop Background
- -silver-hedgehog-sonic-hedgehog-wallpaper-silver-hedgehog ...
- Black Web French Nail Manicure Simple Nail Designs
- Weed Review Super Silver Haze LAist
- Super Sonic Shadowand Silver by SonikkuForever on deviantART
- Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow - White with Black Vinyl Top - Front Angle
- Imagen Sonic Robots - Juegos de Sonic Gratis Online Descargar Juegos ...
- IMP Awards 2012 Movie Poster Gallery Silver Linings Playbook XLG ...