Scrabble word: SLIVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLIVER exist?
Definitions of SLIVER in dictionaries:
- noun - a small thin sharp bit or wood or glass or metal
- noun - a thin fragment or slice (especially of wood) that has been shaved from something
- verb - divide into slivers or splinters
- verb - break up into splinters or slivers
- verb - form into slivers
- A slender piece cut, split, or broken off; a splinter: slivers of broken glass.
- A small narrow piece, portion, or plot: a sliver of land.
- verb - to cut into long, thin pieces