Scrabble word: SILVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SILVER exist?
Definitions of SILVER in dictionaries:
- noun - a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal
- noun - coins made of silver
- noun - a light shade of grey
- noun - silverware eating utensils
- noun - a trophy made of silver (or having the appearance of silver) that is usually awarded for winning second place in a competition
- verb - coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam
- verb - make silver in color
- verb - turn silver
- adj - made from or largely consisting of silver
- adj - having the white lustrous sheen of silver
- adj - of lustrous grey
- adj - expressing yourself readily, clearly, effectively
- Ag A lustrous white, ductile, malleable metallic element, occurring both uncombined and in ores such as argentite, having the highest thermal and electrical conductivity of the metals.
- This metallic element as a commodity or medium of exchange.
- Coins made of this metallic element.
- Domestic articles, such as tableware, made of or plated with silver.
- Tableware, especially eating and serving utensils, made of steel or another metal.
- A lustrous medium gray.
- A silver salt, especially silver nitrate, used to sensitize paper.
- Made of or containing silver: a silver bowl; silver ore.
- Resembling silver, especially in having a lustrous shine; silvery.
- Of a lustrous medium gray: silver hair.
- Having a soft, clear, resonant sound.
- Eloquent; persuasive: a silver voice.
- Favoring the adoption of silver as a standard of currency: the silver plank of the 1896 Democratic platform.
- Of or constituting a 25th anniversary.
- To cover, plate, or adorn with silver or a similar lustrous substance.
- To give a silver color to.
- To become silvery.
- verb - to cover with silver (a metallic element)