Scrabble word: SILVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SILVER exist?
Definitions of SILVER in dictionaries:
- noun - a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal
- noun - coins made of silver
- noun - a light shade of grey
- noun - silverware eating utensils
- noun - a trophy made of silver (or having the appearance of silver) that is usually awarded for winning second place in a competition
- verb - coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam
- verb - make silver in color
- verb - turn silver
- adj - made from or largely consisting of silver
- adj - having the white lustrous sheen of silver
- adj - of lustrous grey
- adj - expressing yourself readily, clearly, effectively
- Ag A lustrous white, ductile, malleable metallic element, occurring both uncombined and in ores such as argentite, having the highest thermal and electrical conductivity of the metals.
- This metallic element as a commodity or medium of exchange.
- Coins made of this metallic element.
- Domestic articles, such as tableware, made of or plated with silver.
- Tableware, especially eating and serving utensils, made of steel or another metal.
- A lustrous medium gray.
- A silver salt, especially silver nitrate, used to sensitize paper.
- Made of or containing silver: a silver bowl; silver ore.
- Resembling silver, especially in having a lustrous shine; silvery.
- Of a lustrous medium gray: silver hair.
- Having a soft, clear, resonant sound.
- Eloquent; persuasive: a silver voice.
- Favoring the adoption of silver as a standard of currency: the silver plank of the 1896 Democratic platform.
- Of or constituting a 25th anniversary.
- To cover, plate, or adorn with silver or a similar lustrous substance.
- To give a silver color to.
- To become silvery.
- verb - to cover with silver (a metallic element)
There are 6 letters in SILVER: E I L R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SILVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SILVER plus a wildcard: SILVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SILVER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SILVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.