Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SILVERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SILVERY exist?
Definitions of SILVERY in dictionaries:
- adj - resembling or reminiscent of silver
- adj - having the white lustrous sheen of silver
- adj - of lustrous grey
- Containing or coated with silver.
- Resembling silver in color or luster: “A fountain threw high its silvery water” (Harriet Beecher Stowe).
- Having a clear, softly resonant sound: a silvery laugh.
- adj - resembling silver
There are 7 letters in SILVERY: E I L R S V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SILVERY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SILVERY plus a wildcard: SILVERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SILVERY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SILVERY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.