Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SILVERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SILVERY exist?
Definitions of SILVERY in dictionaries:
- adj - resembling or reminiscent of silver
- adj - having the white lustrous sheen of silver
- adj - of lustrous grey
- Containing or coated with silver.
- Resembling silver in color or luster: “A fountain threw high its silvery water” (Harriet Beecher Stowe).
- Having a clear, softly resonant sound: a silvery laugh.
- adj - resembling silver
There are 7 letters in SILVERY: E I L R S V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SILVERY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SILVERY plus a wildcard: SILVERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SILVERY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SILVERY
- The Incredibly Fascinating Multicoloured Hair Dye Debate - Music ...
- This is the superb sing moon quarter trees Wallpaper Background ...
- Bodger And Badger Graphics Code Bodger And Badger Comments ...
- S3 Events & Design A word about paint...
- SweetThings silvery Wedding Cake
- Desktop wallpapers Games Assassins Creed Brotherhood ...
- silvery-cheeked Hornbill (Bycanistes brevis) a male in a tree
- Ferrous -FerrousNon-Ferrous Alloys Aluminum and more
- Swillys Refuge by silveryWitch on deviantART
- CCCCCC Hex Color RGB 204 204 204 GRAY GREY SILVER