Scrabble word: LEVY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEVY exist?
Definitions of LEVY in dictionaries:
- noun - a charge imposed and collected
- noun - the act of drafting into military service
- verb - impose and collect
- verb - cause to assemble or enlist in the military
- To impose or collect (a tax, for example).
- To draft into military service.
- To confiscate property, especially in accordance with a legal judgment.
- The act or process of levying.
- Money, property, or troops levied.
- verb - to impose or collect by legal authority