Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEVY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEVY exist?
Definitions of LEVY in dictionaries:
- noun - a charge imposed and collected
- noun - the act of drafting into military service
- verb - impose and collect
- verb - cause to assemble or enlist in the military
- To impose or collect (a tax, for example).
- To draft into military service.
- To confiscate property, especially in accordance with a legal judgment.
- The act or process of levying.
- Money, property, or troops levied.
- v - to impose or collect by legal authority
There are 4 letters in LEVY: E L V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEVY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEVY plus a wildcard: LEVY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEVY
Images for LEVY
- levy McGarden Render by Lightning-Claire on deviantART
- levy McGarden by Ninufua on deviantART
- levy McGarden - Fairy Tail - Anime Characters Database
- levy McGarden
- Image of levy McGarden (levys bathtime) - Anime Vice
- levy Mcgarden by kibakirain on deviantART
- Galeria de bellezas Fairy Tail - Foro Fairy Tail - MCAnime.net v2.1 ...
- levy_McGarden_wallpaper_by_Soul_Sanna_Dragneel - Fairy Tail Fan Art ...
- Wallpaper Original fairy tail levy mcgarden girl blue hair ...
- levy McGarden - Fairy Tail Photo (26073310) - Fanpop fanclubs