Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEVY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEVY exist?
Definitions of LEVY in dictionaries:
- noun - a charge imposed and collected
- noun - the act of drafting into military service
- verb - impose and collect
- verb - cause to assemble or enlist in the military
- To impose or collect (a tax, for example).
- To draft into military service.
- To confiscate property, especially in accordance with a legal judgment.
- The act or process of levying.
- Money, property, or troops levied.
- verb - to impose or collect by legal authority
There are 4 letters in LEVY: E L V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEVY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEVY plus a wildcard: LEVY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEVY
Images for LEVY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.