Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LYRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LYRE exist?
Definitions of LYRE in dictionaries:
- noun - a harp used by ancient Greeks for accompaniment
- A stringed instrument of the harp family used to accompany a singer or reader of poetry, especially in ancient Greece.
- n - an ancient harp-like instrument
There are 4 letters in LYRE: E L R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LYRE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LYRE plus a wildcard: LYRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LYRE
Images for LYRE
- The lyre or kinnor like the harp is frequently mentioned in the ...
- The lyre
- lyre ClipArt ETC
- Hermes lyre is available in limited supplies only. They are custom ...
- Gruhn Guitars Orville Gibson lyre Mandolin
- Hermes lyre-Back
- V55.0501 World CulturesAncient Near East &Egypt
- Definition of lyre
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.