Scrabble word: FLYER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLYER exist?
Definitions of FLYER in dictionaries:
- noun - an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution
- noun - someone who travels by air
- noun - someone who operates an aircraft
- adj - (British informal) not to be deceived or hoodwinked
- adv - mentally keen [adj -ERER, -EREST] : CLEVERLY
- verb - to move through the air
- verb - to hit a ball high into the air in baseball
There are 5 letters in FLYER: E F L R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLYER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLYER plus a wildcard: FLYER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLYER
Images for FLYER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.