Scrabble word: FLYERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLYERS exist?
Definitions of FLYERS in dictionaries:
- noun - an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution
- noun - someone who travels by air
- noun - someone who operates an aircraft
- adv - mentally keen [adj -ERER, -EREST] : CLEVERLY
- verb - to move through the air
- verb - to hit a ball high into the air in baseball
There are 6 letters in FLYERS: E F L R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLYERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLYERS plus a wildcard: FLYERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLYERS
Images for FLYERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.