Scrabble word: FEY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEY exist?
Definitions of FEY in dictionaries:
- adj - slightly insane
- adj - suggestive of an elf in strangeness and otherworldliness
- Having or displaying an otherworldly, magical, or fairylike aspect or quality: “She’s got that fey look as though she’s had breakfast with a leprechaun” (Dorothy Burnham).
- Having visionary power; clairvoyant.
- Appearing touched or crazy, as if under a spell.
- Fated to die soon.
- Full of the sense of approaching death.
- adv - mentally unsound [adj -SANER, -SANEST] : INSANELY
- noun - a crazy person