Scrabble word: FEY
Is FEY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FEY in dictionaries:
- adj - slightly insane
- adj - suggestive of an elf in strangeness and otherworldliness
- Having or displaying an otherworldly, magical, or fairylike aspect or quality: “She’s got that fey look as though she’s had breakfast with a leprechaun” (Dorothy Burnham).
- Having visionary power; clairvoyant.
- Appearing touched or crazy, as if under a spell.
- Fated to die soon.
- Full of the sense of approaching death.
- adv - mentally unsound [adj -SANER, -SANEST] : INSANELY
- noun - a crazy person
There are 3 letters in FEY: E F Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEY
Click to search all anagrams of FEY plus a wildcard: FEY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEY
Images for FEY
Lookup in Wiki for FEY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.