Scrabble word: REPLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPLY exist?
Definitions of REPLY in dictionaries:
- noun - a statement (either spoken or written) that is made to reply to a question or request or criticism or accusation
- noun - the speech act of continuing a conversational exchange
- verb - react verbally
- To give an answer in speech or writing.
- To respond by an action or a gesture.
- To echo.
- To return gunfire or an attack: The big guns replied.
- To respond to a defendant’s plea.
- A response in speech or writing.
- A response by action or gesture.
- A plaintiff’s formal response in answer to that of a defendant.
- verb - to say, write, or act in return