Scrabble word: REPLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPLY exist?
Definitions of REPLY in dictionaries:
- noun - a statement (either spoken or written) that is made to reply to a question or request or criticism or accusation
- noun - the speech act of continuing a conversational exchange
- verb - react verbally
- To give an answer in speech or writing.
- To respond by an action or a gesture.
- To echo.
- To return gunfire or an attack: The big guns replied.
- To respond to a defendant’s plea.
- A response in speech or writing.
- A response by action or gesture.
- A plaintiff’s formal response in answer to that of a defendant.
- verb - to say, write, or act in return
There are 5 letters in REPLY: E L P R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REPLY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REPLY plus a wildcard: REPLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REPLY
Images for REPLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.