Scrabble word: PLAYER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLAYER exist?
Definitions of PLAYER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who participates in or is skilled at some game
- noun - someone who plays a musical instrument (as a profession)
- noun - a theatrical performer
- noun - a person who pursues a number of different social and sexual partners simultaneously
- noun - an important participant (as in a business deal)
- One who participates in a game or sport.
- A gambler.
- One who performs in theatrical roles.
- One who plays an instrument.
- An active participant: a major player in world affairs.
- The mechanism actuating a player piano.
- A phonograph.
- adj - to engage in amusement or sport [v -ED, -ING, -S] : PLAYABLE