Scrabble word: PLAYER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLAYER exist?
Definitions of PLAYER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who participates in or is skilled at some game
- noun - someone who plays a musical instrument (as a profession)
- noun - a theatrical performer
- noun - a person who pursues a number of different social and sexual partners simultaneously
- noun - an important participant (as in a business deal)
- One who participates in a game or sport.
- A gambler.
- One who performs in theatrical roles.
- One who plays an instrument.
- An active participant: a major player in world affairs.
- The mechanism actuating a player piano.
- A phonograph.
- adj - to engage in amusement or sport [v -ED, -ING, -S] : PLAYABLE
There are 6 letters in PLAYER: A E L P R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLAYER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLAYER plus a wildcard: PLAYER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLAYER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLAYER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.