Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLAYER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLAYER exist?
Definitions of PLAYER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who participates in or is skilled at some game
- noun - someone who plays a musical instrument (as a profession)
- noun - a theatrical performer
- noun - a person who pursues a number of different social and sexual partners simultaneously
- noun - an important participant (as in a business deal)
- One who participates in a game or sport.
- A gambler.
- One who performs in theatrical roles.
- One who plays an instrument.
- An active participant: a major player in world affairs.
- The mechanism actuating a player piano.
- A phonograph.
- adj - to engage in amusement or sport [v -ED, -ING, -S] : PLAYABLE
There are 6 letters in PLAYER: A E L P R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLAYER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLAYER plus a wildcard: PLAYER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLAYER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLAYER
- Adobe Media player is a next-generation desktop media player download ...
- Media player - Design Nation
- ... video files to your PC player. Now you can enjoy your video files
- PFA player of the Year Awards They Think Its All Over
- ... simply save the file under CProgram FilesWindows Media playerSkins
- Football player
- Trumpet player
- Lets face itif you are a baseball player theres a good ...