Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PALE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALE exist?
Definitions of PALE in dictionaries:
- noun - a wooden strip forming part of a fence
- verb - turn pale, as if in fear
- adj - very light colored
- adj - (of light) lacking in intensity or brightness
- adj - lacking in vitality or interest or effectiveness
- adj - abnormally deficient in color as suggesting physical or emotional distress
- adj - not full or rich
- A stake or pointed stick; a picket.
- A fence enclosing an area.
- The area enclosed by a fence or boundary.
- A wide vertical band in the center of an escutcheon.
- Whitish in complexion; pallid.
- Of a low intensity of color; light.
- Having high lightness and low saturation.
- Of a low intensity of light; dim or faint: “a late afternoon sun coming through the el tracks and falling in pale oblongs on the cracked, empty sidewalks” (Jimmy Breslin).
- To cause to turn pale.
- To become pale; blanch: paled with fright.
- To decrease in relative importance.
- adj - lacking intensity of color
- v - to make or become pale
There are 4 letters in PALE: A E L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PALE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PALE plus a wildcard: PALE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PALE
Images for PALE
- Freckles are flat tanned circular spots on the skin. They affect ...
- Snow pale face with white eye lashes and blood red lips.
- The Beauty Stop Whats Hot Summer Colors for pale Skin
- Futurity.org How pale people evolved to be tan free
- Makeup Trend Spot - Smoky Eyes and Pink Lips
- Of course it is. I think pale skin is beautiful and pure looking if ...
- Current Gallery - pale(web) version of old man in the shaving mirror ...
- Girl wrapped in plastic wrap inspiration. Glossy pink lips and glossy ...