Scrabble word: PALE
Is PALE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PALE in dictionaries:
- noun - a wooden strip forming part of a fence
- verb - turn pale, as if in fear
- adj - very light colored
- adj - (of light) lacking in intensity or brightness
- adj - lacking in vitality or interest or effectiveness
- adj - abnormally deficient in color as suggesting physical or emotional distress
- adj - not full or rich
- A stake or pointed stick; a picket.
- A fence enclosing an area.
- The area enclosed by a fence or boundary.
- A wide vertical band in the center of an escutcheon.
- Whitish in complexion; pallid.
- Of a low intensity of color; light.
- Having high lightness and low saturation.
- Of a low intensity of light; dim or faint: “a late afternoon sun coming through the el tracks and falling in pale oblongs on the cracked, empty sidewalks” (Jimmy Breslin).
- To cause to turn pale.
- To become pale; blanch: paled with fright.
- To decrease in relative importance.
- adj - lacking intensity of color
- verb - to make or become pale
There are 4 letters in PALE: A E L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PALE
Click to search all anagrams of PALE plus a wildcard: PALE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PALE
Images for PALE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.