Scrabble word: PLANE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLANE exist?
Definitions of PLANE in dictionaries:
- noun - an aircraft that has a fixed wing and is powered by propellers or jets
- noun - (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape
- noun - a level of existence or development
- noun - a power tool for smoothing or shaping wood
- noun - a carpenter's hand tool with an adjustable blade for smoothing or shaping wood
- verb - cut or remove with or as if with a plane
- verb - travel on the surface of water
- verb - make even or smooth, with or as with a carpenter's plane
- adj - having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another
- A surface containing all the straight lines that connect any two points on it.
- A flat or level surface.
- A level of development, existence, or achievement: scholarship on a high plane.
- An airplane or a hydroplane.
- A supporting surface of an airplane; an airfoil or a wing.
- Of or being a figure lying in a plane: a plane curve.
- Flat; level.
- A carpenter’s tool with an adjustable blade for smoothing and leveling wood.
- A trowel-shaped tool for smoothing the surface of clay, sand, or plaster in a mold.
- To smooth or finish with or as if with a plane.
- To remove with a plane: plane off the rough edges on a board.
- To work with a plane.
- To act as a plane.
- To rise partly out of the water, as a hydroplane does at high speeds.
- To soar or glide.
- To travel by airplane.
- The plane tree.
- verb - to make smooth or even
There are 5 letters in PLANE: A E L N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLANE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLANE plus a wildcard: PLANE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLANE
Images for PLANE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.