Scrabble word: PLANE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLANE exist?
Definitions of PLANE in dictionaries:
- noun - an aircraft that has a fixed wing and is powered by propellers or jets
- noun - (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape
- noun - a level of existence or development
- noun - a power tool for smoothing or shaping wood
- noun - a carpenter's hand tool with an adjustable blade for smoothing or shaping wood
- verb - cut or remove with or as if with a plane
- verb - travel on the surface of water
- verb - make even or smooth, with or as with a carpenter's plane
- adj - having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another
- A surface containing all the straight lines that connect any two points on it.
- A flat or level surface.
- A level of development, existence, or achievement: scholarship on a high plane.
- An airplane or a hydroplane.
- A supporting surface of an airplane; an airfoil or a wing.
- Of or being a figure lying in a plane: a plane curve.
- Flat; level.
- A carpenter’s tool with an adjustable blade for smoothing and leveling wood.
- A trowel-shaped tool for smoothing the surface of clay, sand, or plaster in a mold.
- To smooth or finish with or as if with a plane.
- To remove with a plane: plane off the rough edges on a board.
- To work with a plane.
- To act as a plane.
- To rise partly out of the water, as a hydroplane does at high speeds.
- To soar or glide.
- To travel by airplane.
- The plane tree.
- verb - to make smooth or even