Scrabble word: PLANER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLANER exist?
Definitions of PLANER in dictionaries:
- noun - a power tool for smoothing or shaping wood
- adj - having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another
- One that planes, especially a machine tool that is used to smooth or finish the surfaces of wood or metal.
- A smooth block of wood used to level a form of type.
- verb - to make smooth or even
There are 6 letters in PLANER: A E L N P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLANER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLANER plus a wildcard: PLANER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLANER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLANER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.