Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLEA
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLEA exist?
Definitions of PLEA in dictionaries:
- noun - a humble request for help from someone in authority
- noun - (law) a defendant's answer by a factual matter (as distinguished from a demurrer)
- noun - an answer indicating why a suit should be dismissed
- An earnest request; an appeal: spoke out in a plea for greater tolerance.
- An excuse; a pretext: “necessity,/The Tyrant’s plea” (John Milton).
- An allegation offered in pleading a case.
- A defendant’s answer to the declaration made by the plaintiff in a civil action.
- The answer of the accused to a criminal charge or indictment: entered a plea of not guilty.
- A special answer depending on or demonstrating one or more reasons why a suit should be delayed, dismissed, or barred in equity law.
- An action or a suit.
- n - an earnest request
There are 4 letters in PLEA: A E L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLEA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLEA plus a wildcard: PLEA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLEA
Images for PLEA
- plea - God may be all in all
- plea - definition of plea by the Free Online Dictionary Thesaurus and ...
- Prosecutors indicate Madoff plea may be in works... Is this Right
- BALOOS CARTOON BLOG plea-Bargaining cartoon and A3P bumpersticker
- Alassane plea - France - Fiches joueurs - Football - Sport 24
- plea for Divine plea
- Image stolen [ from here ]
- Lychees From Leechie plea To All Blog Followers...
- Active Duty Army Recruiter pleads Guilty in Texas for Role in Scheme ...
- Under-19 - Alassane plea UEFA.com