Scrabble word: PLEA
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLEA exist?
Definitions of PLEA in dictionaries:
- noun - a humble request for help from someone in authority
- noun - (law) a defendant's answer by a factual matter (as distinguished from a demurrer)
- noun - an answer indicating why a suit should be dismissed
- An earnest request; an appeal: spoke out in a plea for greater tolerance.
- An excuse; a pretext: “necessity,/The Tyrant’s plea” (John Milton).
- An allegation offered in pleading a case.
- A defendant’s answer to the declaration made by the plaintiff in a civil action.
- The answer of the accused to a criminal charge or indictment: entered a plea of not guilty.
- A special answer depending on or demonstrating one or more reasons why a suit should be delayed, dismissed, or barred in equity law.
- An action or a suit.
- noun - an earnest request
There are 4 letters in PLEA: A E L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLEA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLEA plus a wildcard: PLEA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLEA
Images for PLEA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.