Scrabble word: APPLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does APPLE exist?
Definitions of APPLE in dictionaries:
- noun - fruit with red or yellow or green skin and sweet to tart crisp whitish flesh
- noun - native Eurasian tree widely cultivated in many varieties for its firm rounded edible fruits
- A deciduous Eurasian tree (Malus pumila) having alternate simple leaves and white or pink flowers.
- The firm, edible, usually rounded fruit of this tree.
- Any of several other plants, especially those with fruits suggestive of the apple, such as the crab apple or custard apple.
- The fruit of any of these plants.
- noun - an edible fruit
There are 5 letters in APPLE: A E L P P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APPLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APPLE plus a wildcard: APPLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APPLE
Images for APPLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.