Scrabble word: LAPPET
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAPPET exist?
Definitions of LAPPET in dictionaries:
- noun - a fleshy wrinkled and often brightly colored fold of skin hanging from the neck or throat of certain birds (chickens and turkeys) or lizards
- noun - a small lap on a garment or headdress
- noun - medium-sized hairy moths
- A decorative flap or loose fold on a garment or headdress.
- A flaplike structure, such as the wattle of a bird or the lobe of the ear.
- adj - a decorative flap on a garment [n -S] : LAPPETED