Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LAPPET
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAPPET exist?
Definitions of LAPPET in dictionaries:
- noun - a fleshy wrinkled and often brightly colored fold of skin hanging from the neck or throat of certain birds (chickens and turkeys) or lizards
- noun - a small lap on a garment or headdress
- noun - medium-sized hairy moths
- A decorative flap or loose fold on a garment or headdress.
- A flaplike structure, such as the wattle of a bird or the lobe of the ear.
- adj - a decorative flap on a garment [n -S] : LAPPETED
There are 6 letters in LAPPET: A E L P P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAPPET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAPPET plus a wildcard: LAPPET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAPPET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LAPPET
- lappet Faced Vulture
- Zoology - Which birds are pet birds - Yahoo Answers India
- ... conservation navigation search results lappet faced clips clips years
- Grannie Banana lappet Faced Vulture
- KANPATSU KOGYO CO.LTD Snail Wire & lappet
- Subject COLONIAL DRESSES Hats Nightgownlappet cap for GIRLS (their ...
- lappet faced vulture - Stock Image Z8320302 - enlarged - Science ...
- Gray Big Lapel Asymmetric lappet Woolen Coat For Womem-NC245 ...
- lappet-faced Vulture - Torgos tracheliotus
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.