Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PALPATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALPATE exist?
Definitions of PALPATE in dictionaries:
- verb - examine (a body part) by palpation
- Having a palp or palps.
- v - to examine by touch
There are 7 letters in PALPATE: A A E L P P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PALPATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PALPATE plus a wildcard: PALPATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PALPATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PALPATE
- palpate lesser tubercle of humerus
- Bimanual palpation
- Obstetric Abdominal Palpation
- Carotid Artery Palpation
- palpate for Inguinal and Femoral Nodes
- necrotizing fasciitis Tumblr
- palpate as described in Exercise 1 Palpation (click here to review)
- Figure 3-2a. Venipuncture procedure Locate the vein.
- Diagram of Skeletal Muscles of the Human Body - Anterior View
- Clinical Anatomical Landmarks
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.