Scrabble word: TAPA
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAPA exist?
Definitions of TAPA in dictionaries:
- noun - the thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus
- noun - a paperlike cloth made in the South Pacific by pounding tapa bark
- The inner bark of the paper mulberry.
- A paperlike cloth made in the South Pacific islands by pounding this bark or similar bark.
- Any of various small, often spicy dishes served as appetizers, typically in sherry bars in Spain.
- noun - a cloth made from tree bark