Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TAPA
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAPA exist?
Definitions of TAPA in dictionaries:
- noun - the thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus
- noun - a paperlike cloth made in the South Pacific by pounding tapa bark
- The inner bark of the paper mulberry.
- A paperlike cloth made in the South Pacific islands by pounding this bark or similar bark.
- Any of various small, often spicy dishes served as appetizers, typically in sherry bars in Spain.
- noun - a cloth made from tree bark
There are 4 letters in TAPA: A A P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAPA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAPA plus a wildcard: TAPA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAPA
Images for TAPA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.