Is APART valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of APART in various dictionaries:
- adj - remote and separate physically or socially
- adj - having characteristics not shared by others
- adv - separated or at a distance in place or position or time
- adv - not taken into account or excluded from consideration
- adv - away from another or others
- adv - placed or kept separate and distinct as for a purpose
- adv - one from the other
- adv - into parts or pieces
- At a distance in place, position, or time: railings spaced two feet apart; born three years apart.
- Away from another or others: grew apart over the years; decided to live apart.
- In or into parts or pieces: split apart.
- One from another: I can’t tell the twins apart.
- Aside or in reserve, as for a separate use or purpose: funds set apart for the project.
- As a distinct item or entity: Quality sets it apart.
- Set apart; isolated.
- adv - not together
There are 5 letters in APART: A A P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to APART
To search all scrabble anagrams of APART, to go: APART?
Rearrange the letters in APART and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of APART
What's nearby APART
Lookup in Wiki for APART
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of APART, do not miss the additional links under "More about: APART"