Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: APART
In which Scrabble dictionary does APART exist?
Definitions of APART in dictionaries:
- adj - remote and separate physically or socially
- adj - having characteristics not shared by others
- adv - separated or at a distance in place or position or time
- adv - not taken into account or excluded from consideration
- adv - away from another or others
- adv - placed or kept separate and distinct as for a purpose
- adv - one from the other
- adv - into parts or pieces
- At a distance in place, position, or time: railings spaced two feet apart; born three years apart.
- Away from another or others: grew apart over the years; decided to live apart.
- In or into parts or pieces: split apart.
- One from another: I can’t tell the twins apart.
- Aside or in reserve, as for a separate use or purpose: funds set apart for the project.
- As a distinct item or entity: Quality sets it apart.
- Set apart; isolated.
- adv - not together
There are 5 letters in APART: A A P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APART
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APART plus a wildcard: APART?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APART
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APART
- FileBell pepper cut apart.jpg - Wikipedia
- apart - ekskluzywna biuteria - RMF Classic
- apart Kleid OTTOOnlineShop
- Log in or sign up to comment on this topic.
- Man apart Movie Poster - 2003
- Sklepy marki apart - apart d
- apart Tunika OTTOOnlineShop
- Excerpt Things Fall apart
- Anja Rubik i Sasha Knezevic dla apart
- Pull apart buns 721x1024 Old fashioned Pull apart Buns
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.