Scrabble word: PARA
Is PARA valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PARA in dictionaries:
- noun - (obstetrics) the number of liveborn children a woman has delivered
- noun - 100 para equal 1 dinar in Yugoslavia
- noun - a soldier in the paratroops
- noun - an estuary in northern Brazil into which the Tocantins River flows
- noun - port city in northern Brazil in the Amazon delta
- A unit of currency in Yugoslavia.
- noun - a woman's status regarding the bearing of offspring
There are 4 letters in PARA: A A P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARA
Click to search all anagrams of PARA plus a wildcard: PARA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARA
Images for PARA
Lookup in Wiki for PARA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.