Scrabble word: TAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAR exist?
Definitions of TAR in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue
- noun - a man who serves as a sailor
- verb - coat with tar
- A dark, oily, viscous material, consisting mainly of hydrocarbons, produced by the destructive distillation of organic substances such as wood, coal, or peat.
- Coal tar.
- A solid residue of tobacco smoke containing byproducts of combustion.
- To punish (a person) by covering with tar and feathers.
- To criticize severely and devastatingly; excoriate.
- A sailor.
- verb - to cover with tar (a black viscous liquid)