Scrabble word: TAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAR exist?
Definitions of TAR in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue
- noun - a man who serves as a sailor
- verb - coat with tar
- A dark, oily, viscous material, consisting mainly of hydrocarbons, produced by the destructive distillation of organic substances such as wood, coal, or peat.
- Coal tar.
- A solid residue of tobacco smoke containing byproducts of combustion.
- To punish (a person) by covering with tar and feathers.
- To criticize severely and devastatingly; excoriate.
- A sailor.
- verb - to cover with tar (a black viscous liquid)
There are 3 letters in TAR: A R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAR plus a wildcard: TAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAR
Images for TAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.