Scrabble word: RANT
Is RANT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a loud bombastic declamation expressed with strong emotion
- noun - pompous or pretentious talk or writing
- verb - talk in a noisy, excited, or declamatory manner
- Violent, loud, or extravagant speech.
- Wild or uproarious merriment.
- verb - to speak in a loud or vehement manner
There are 4 letters in RANT: A N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RANT
Click to search all anagrams of RANT plus a wildcard: RANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RANT
Images for RANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.