Scrabble word: TRAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAIN exist?
Definitions of TRAIN in dictionaries:
- noun - public transport provided by a line of railway cars coupled together and drawn by a locomotive
- noun - a sequentially ordered set of things or events or ideas in which each successive member is related to the preceding
- noun - a procession (of wagons or mules or camels) traveling together in single file
- noun - a series of consequences wrought by an event
- noun - piece of cloth forming the long back section of a gown that is drawn along the floor
- noun - wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed
- verb - create by training and teaching
- verb - undergo training or instruction in preparation for a particular role, function, or profession
- verb - develop (children's) behavior by instruction and practice
- verb - educate for a future role or function
- verb - teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
- verb - point or cause to go (blows, weapons, or objects such as photographic equipment) towards
- verb - teach and supervise (someone)
- verb - exercise in order to prepare for an event or competition
- verb - cause to grow in a certain way by tying and pruning it
- verb - travel by rail or train
- verb - drag loosely along a surface
- A long line of moving people, animals, or vehicles.
- The personnel, vehicles, and equipment following and providing supplies and services to a combat unit.
- A part of a gown that trails behind the wearer.
- A staff of people following in attendance; a retinue.
- An orderly succession of related events or thoughts; a sequence.
- A series of consequences wrought by an event; aftermath.
- A set of linked mechanical parts: a train of gears.
- A string of gunpowder that acts as a fuse for exploding a charge.
- To coach in or accustom to a mode of behavior or performance.
- To make proficient with specialized instruction and practice.
- To prepare physically, as with a regimen: train athletes for track-and-field competition.
- To cause (a plant or one’s hair) to take a desired course or shape, as by manipulating.
- To focus on or aim at (a goal, mark, or target); direct.
- To let drag behind; trail.
- To give or undergo a course of training: trained daily for the marathon.
- To travel by railroad train.
- verb - to instruct systematically
There are 5 letters in TRAIN: A I N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRAIN plus a wildcard: TRAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRAIN
Images for TRAIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.