Scrabble word: MARTIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARTIN exist?
Definitions of MARTIN in dictionaries:
- noun - French bishop who is a patron saint of France (died in 397)
- noun - United States actor and comedian (born in 1945)
- noun - United States actress (1913-1990)
- noun - United States singer (1917-1995)
- noun - any of various swallows with squarish or slightly forked tail and long pointed wings
- Any of various swallows, such as the house martin or the purple martin.
- noun - a small bird