Scrabble word: MAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAIN exist?
Definitions of MAIN in dictionaries:
- noun - any very large body of (salt) water
- noun - a principal pipe in a system that distributes water or gas or electricity or that collects sewage
- adj - most important element
- adj - (of a clause) capable of standing syntactically alone as a complete sentence
- adj - of force
- Most important; principal.
- Exerted to the utmost; sheer: by main strength.
- Connected to or located near the mainmast: a main skysail.
- Of, relating to, or being the principal clause or verb of a complex sentence.
- Of or relating to a continuous area or stretch, as of land or water.
- The chief or largest part: His ideas are, in the main, impractical.
- The principal pipe or conduit in a system for conveying water, gas, oil, or other utility.
- Physical strength: fought with might and main.
- A mainland.
- The open ocean.
- A mainsail.
- A mainmast.
- noun - the principal part
There are 4 letters in MAIN: A I M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAIN plus a wildcard: MAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAIN
Images for MAIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.