Scrabble word: MAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAIN exist?
Definitions of MAIN in dictionaries:
- noun - any very large body of (salt) water
- noun - a principal pipe in a system that distributes water or gas or electricity or that collects sewage
- adj - most important element
- adj - (of a clause) capable of standing syntactically alone as a complete sentence
- adj - of force
- Most important; principal.
- Exerted to the utmost; sheer: by main strength.
- Connected to or located near the mainmast: a main skysail.
- Of, relating to, or being the principal clause or verb of a complex sentence.
- Of or relating to a continuous area or stretch, as of land or water.
- The chief or largest part: His ideas are, in the main, impractical.
- The principal pipe or conduit in a system for conveying water, gas, oil, or other utility.
- Physical strength: fought with might and main.
- A mainland.
- The open ocean.
- A mainsail.
- A mainmast.
- noun - the principal part