Scrabble word: ANIMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANIMA exist?
Definitions of ANIMA in dictionaries:
- noun - (Jungian psychology) the inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious
- The inner self of an individual; the soul.
- The unconscious or true inner self of an individual, as opposed to the persona, or outer aspect of the personality.
- The feminine inner personality, as present in the unconscious of the male.
- adj - the spiritual aspect of human beings [n -S] : SOULED, SOULLESS, SOULLIKE
There are 5 letters in ANIMA: A A I M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANIMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANIMA plus a wildcard: ANIMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANIMA
Images for ANIMA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.