Scrabble word: ANEMIA
Is ANEMIA valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ANEMIA in dictionaries:
- noun - a deficiency of red blood cells
- noun - a lack of vitality
- noun - genus of terrestrial or lithophytic ferns having pinnatifid fronds
- A pathological deficiency in the oxygen-carrying component of the blood, measured in unit volume concentrations of hemoglobin, red blood cell volume, or red blood cell number.
- adj - a disorder of the blood [n -S] : ANEMIC
There are 6 letters in ANEMIA: A A E I M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANEMIA
Click to search all anagrams of ANEMIA plus a wildcard: ANEMIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANEMIA
Images for ANEMIA
Lookup in Wiki for ANEMIA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.