Scrabble word: MANE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANE exist?
Definitions of MANE in dictionaries:
- noun - long coarse hair growing from the crest of the animal's neck
- noun - growth of hair covering the scalp of a human being
- The long hair along the top and sides of the neck of certain mammals, such as the horse and the male lion.
- A long thick growth of hair on a person’s head.
- adj - the long hair growing on and about the neck of some animals [n -S] : MANED, MANELESS
There are 4 letters in MANE: A E M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANE plus a wildcard: MANE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANE
Images for MANE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.